Tattoo anyone?

Sheet Harbour Travel Blog

I swear, I make the biggest shot gun decisions EVER! So I woke up, and I remember being the only one who didn't have an exam that day. So I woke up pretty late, 11-ish, and decided hey! I want another tattoo, already getting one a year ago, again a stupid, shot gun decision and I don't particularly like it anymore. But anyways, yes another tattoo. Then I went to the school to pick everyone and their stuff up and we headed into Dartmouth so I could get my tattoo. It hurt like a bitch, the first one not hurting at all. The girl had a super heavy hand, but it only cost 70.00 dollars, and I still love it to this day. It's the word love on my foot, no idea why I got it, but I adore it.

After the tattoo we drove to Cole Harbor to pick up Sean and we were on our way to Spry Bay. It took forever, but some pretty great jams kept us company. We checked into the place, found out we'd be the only one there that night, looked at the cabin, which wasn't actually that bad, and then went to the beach. Most beautiful beach I have ever been at in Nova Scotia. The water looked like it was from the Caribbean. Lovely. The night soon came and we drank lots and had a merry old time.

Sheet Harbour