The Big Rockinghorse
Gumeracha Travel Blog› entry 30 of 51 › view all entries
December 28th, 2008 – by: Adrian_Liston
9. The Big Gumboot, Tully QLD
8. The Big Easel, Emerald, QLD
7. The Big Ned Kelly, Glenrowan, VIC
6. The Big Merino, Goulbourn, NSW
5. The Big Earthword, Bass, VIC
4. The Big Buffalo, Adelaide River, NT
3. The Big Pineapple, Nambour, QLD
2. The Big Banana, Coffs Harbour, NSW
and best of all...
1. The Big Rockinghorse, Gumeracha, SA
The Big Rockinghorse was built by the toy factory to stir up business, and they got some from us - we loved the wooden toys they carved so much that we bought a bunch for the nieces and nephews we would see soon in Adelaide.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!