Dinner with the best crew ever.. and more champagne!

Monrovia Travel Blog

Liz, Joy, Nhi, Tracy and I
Sal and Eric decided to detour up to LA before heading back to LV to meet with Liz. We were so happy to hear we'd be seeing them AGAIN after a brief haitus!!

Alice came up and flexed her mad cooking skills making something like 4 dishes in under an hour. We were a bit starved so we dug into the brie and crackers and had a few ciggies while waiting for the boys to arrive. I was so looking forward to seeing them again I drew the shades and sat there like a puppy dog waiting for their car to pull up. Around 8 they show up with, you guessed it .. some more champagne that they got in Temecula!

What a riot. I love it. I think my favorite part was when Joy pumps her music in the kitchen and all of us dance while doing our chore, whether slicing, peeling, dicing or washing.
why are we all ducking?!
I don't know how to explain it, but when the LACC is at Joy's house getting ready for dinner, I feel like I'm part of a family I never had. And that feeling only gets better/happier when additional people join us!!

After a dinner of steaks, potatoes au gratin, lovely carrots and more, we went to dance some more, play some more pool, and shit talk the night away =)

I was feeling the sleepiness pretty soon after dinner though and was so jealous that a good chunk of the people there didn't have to work the next day (Veteran's Day). But Nhi and I were fading fast and decided to head home after lots of hugs and kisses. I was particularly sad to leave Sal as I never know when I'll see him next. Busy bee, whose company is always wanted by everyone! Until next time, my friends =)
pvtjoy says:
You're blogging! Get your butt here!
HAHAHAH!!!!! :)