Brett's (Metsbwd) Arrival back in Sin City!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Welcome back to Sin City Brett! :D

Well, after only getting back from Belize on Sunday, I was a little further behind schedule than I anticipated! I was not able to get to Las Vegas until Thursday evening due to catching up with work after being on vacation for a week! Brett was scheduled to land at 8:30pm and I was hoping to make it with about 20 minutes to spare! LOL.  I ended up getting into Melanie's house about an hour before his plane landed and Mel and I caught up for a few minutes while she made me such a yummy quick bite to eat!  Eggs and white rice!! It sounds so simple but was one of the most satisfying things I've eaten in awhile!

It was time to go already and we headed off to McCarran to wait for Brett's plane to land from Houston.

Sharing a cup of tea before we all retire to bed! :D
  I was just glad he was on the flight given the fact he texted me at the airport in Houston that he barely made his 75 minute connection due to customs and had to run to board his plane!! YIKES!!! But nevertheless, he arrived safe and sound and we picked him up in exactly the same spot as his previous arrival for the September meet up! LOL. Go with what works!!! It was so awesome to see him again (and ok, I will cop to being nervous since I know Mel is going to expose me in her blog...lol).  I was happy he decided to come back out as it was going to be a long stretch in between visits! :-)

We headed back to Melanie's in hopes of getting a few hours of sleep before we had to be up at the crack of dawn to get on the road to Tucson!  Mel decided we were going to go at 7am which meant not much sleep, especially since she was running around the house til fairly late herself! We had almost fallen asleep at one point when we were awakened by the sound of a blow dryer...yes, Mel was blow drying her hair at like 2am!! Only Melanie! HA HA HA

mellemel8 says:
i know i pack last minute and i had to shower.
Posted on: Nov 13, 2008
Welcome back to Sin City Brett! :D
Sharing a cup of tea before we all…
Sharing a cup of tea before we al…
Las Vegas