Leaving Phoenix

Phoenix Travel Blog

Dema and I decided that for the weekend we were going to take the Harley. So we packed and loaded up the bike and was on the road for Tucson at 6. The ride down was ok we didn't start to get cold until we were almost at Tucson. We made it Tucson and Dema said she knew where our hotel was since she used to live in Tucson for 3yrs. So we exit I-10 and ended up getting lost. So back to I-10 to start again but this time a different exit which may take us longer but at least we knew where it went and would get us to our Hotel. We checked into the Hotel (Thanks again Adrian for getting us a deal) and found our room. I called Harriet to let her know we were there and she said come on down to On The Border for dinner since that is where they were all at and we hadn't eaten yet. So off we went to meet everyone for dinner.
Dinner was fun (sorry guys no pics our meals) and so was the company. We met almost everyone at dinner with the exception of a few people. Since we had a long day Dema and I decided on heading to the hotel and calling it a night.
rotorhead85 says:
Great to meet you and Dema Kieth - happy trails!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2008
Africancrab says:
It was wonderful having you join us Keith
Posted on: Nov 27, 2008