1st week - Legazpi

Legazpi Travel Blog

My first week only finished but i already feel as if i was on the way for months.. at least i got so many great memories! i spent 2nights in manila - didnt like it much, maybe i will change my mind when i go there again in few days.. but i loved staying in Legazpi - i made new friends with friendly locals - i guess it is a big difference if you travel by yourself - first day it was a bit weird being stared at, but i got used to it and so did the locals.. unfortunately the volcano Mayon wasnt so frienfly - he was covered in clouds all 3days i was staying there... aother excuse to come back there. But my new friends suggested me new places to see adn even accompanied me there - Busay falls is definitely a must! It is an amazing place - for all those who dont tropic beauties every day.. 7 falls, the first one being the highest (30m) and me the only girl in bikinis - i felt almost naked among with my female friends wearing shorts and t-shirts... but males enjoyed it:)
The sun has always been mine adored meaing of the light - therefore i was lacking  sleep in order to see the sun rise from the Lingnon hill = wow!!!! and all the locals running and walking to the top ..nice scene. .unfortunately i cant share it with you because i lost my camera adn 600pics with it... still hoping for a miracle to get back at least my memory card:)