PICKING UP THE PRINCESS

Las Vegas Travel Blog

WE ARE READY :)

WHOO HOO ROAD TRIP BABEEEE!!!!

I woke up at 6:30am. Brett was already ready. I gave him the keys to load up the car. I gave him my baggage. He loaded up while I made sure everything in the house it secured. Erin is not a morning person. She gave me a dirty look that we are leaving early and she had some work to do.

I asked Erin to call Melissa  that we are on our way. all I could hear on my end was erin saying WHAT!!!! and saying YOU JUST WOKE UP!!!! I was going OMG she did. then erin says OMG MELISSA YOU SCARED THE ME. I figured Melissa was joking with Erin. Then laughter followed. GEEEEZ, I was about freak out too.

I exited way too early then I Erin and I realized we over shot warm springs and we were one block from blue diamond.  Oh geez we driving in circles again. We finally arrived and I was honking obnoxiously. We were all cracking up. I was fixing some stuff around the car. Then brett comes out and says MELISSA HAS A BIG ONE. oh geeez, I told her one luggage,  but I did not tell her the size she could have.  2 days how could you not pack for 2 days.

I saw Melissa baggage. I was not that bad. I was expecting her big luggage she brought in Seattle.  Brett gave his NL cookies to Melissa. We all each took photos with Brett and the cookies. Brett rearranged the trunk and off we go. We all took photos of the “ROADIES” and off we go to starbucks.

TUSCON HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

poohstanggt says:
Then why are we both still sitting here commenting back and forth?!?! :D
mellemel8 says:
um coconut cream pie for me. Napoleon for you and roberto's for us. TACO TIME!!!!
poohstanggt says: