MY LUCKY DAY!!!!

Picacho Travel Blog

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK MORNING OFFICER!!!!

OMG I was just driving on my normal pace. I was driving on 10, we were driving to Phoenix to have brunch. I was going 90 on a 75mph zone.  Then erin and brett says “MELANIE COP SLOW DOWN”. As soon as I saw the cop car pull out of the center. I knew I was getting pulled over.

I just slow down to 70mph. that was not going to help me but I can try. I kept watching in my rear view mirror. I saw him on the side then he drove right behind me, then I saw the RED AND BLUE lights. FUCK DAMN IT!!!!! I have not had a speeding ticket since 2006 in New York driving to WHITEFACE with the EX.

I pull over everybody was like silent. I told everybody to show their hands and to keep still. I told Melissa to lower her window. W e all said hi and asked for my driver’s license and registration.
OFFICER CASEY
  I told Officer Casey that it is a rental. He looked at my license and GAVE ME AWARNING!!!!! OMG WOW!!!! I have not had a warning in ages.  The last time I was in LA back in 1999 driving at 2am going 90.

Everybody was like WOW SO EFFING LUCKY. Erin was trying to take a photo of Officer Casey.  We were all sharing and talking about past speeding ticket experiences.

Officer Casey came back and I back to sign paper work to show that I was given a warning in AZ. I guess if I was speeding in NV or CA. the warning does not apply, although it will know I got a warning in AZ.  Oh well, after that I will be good. I drove 80-85 to Phoenix.  HAHAHHAHA :P

LUCK ME….IT WAS A GOOD DAY SO FAR!!!!!!

Picacho