GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

THE STEELER FAN HAS SPOKEN

FRO YO CRAVING ATTACKS!!!!

While driving Melissa turn around to me β€œI WANT FRO YOU!!!” it was 9:30pm and I was not sure what time it closes. I had yogurtland in my celly.  Melissa called; they closed at 11pm we had time to go. YAY!!!! HAPPY PRINCESS  AND QUEEN. We left brett and erin in car while we soothe the craving. As soon as we got there, they decided to close early on us. UGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MELISSA WAS ABOUT TO BANG ON THE DOOR TO LET US IN. HAHAHHAHAHA. We had a pouty face on us and walked back to the car. I beeped my alarm to warn Erin and Brett first.

We just drove to Melissa house. UGH OMG it was not my night. the 215 in both directions was closed. I had to drive the long way to Melissa. Then we made a pit stop at Melissa before going to my house. after unloaded my car. I wanted to walk around the house then erin, brett and I went to the tap house. Erin wanted to bring Brett here to show him the best wings in VEGAS.  I was so effing tired. I was a zombie. I was falling asleep on the table. Then we took Brett to the strip, before going  back to my house.

OMG that was the best weekend trip with 3 crazy TBs. I love Melissa, Erin and Brett. I am so proud of Melissa for coming out of her shell MORE. I had the best time with these 3 on the road in the car….IN A CLOSED SPACE!!!!! HHAHAHHAHAHA  LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! UNTIL NEXT ROAD TRIP :D