I FREAKED OUT ERIN

Wikieup Travel Blog

OK ONE QUICK SMILE

NO SEAT BELT.....FREQUENT PRESSING BRAKES FOR YOU!!!!

YUP!!!! Erin and Brett rarely wore seat belts. i have no idea why!??!! HAHAHAHHAHA i would even sway from line to line to freak out the girls. Erin and Melissa would be yelling my name "MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEELANIEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHHAHAHAHA. Every time i would over take a car i see Melissa in the corner in my eye grabbing on the door handle HAHAHHAHAHA. THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! HAHAHHAHA

We are driving on the 40, from here you can pass cars with caution. There are no passing lanes. You just know when to pass cars from the opposite direction. I was getting patient. I wanted to pass this car. I looked if it clear. I went for it. I floored it. I went about 90 and I could see the LEXUS IS right in front of me.
ONE LEG UP!!!!
Melissa and Erin where freaking out in the car. Brett was yelling THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Then I saw Erin having an anxiety attack.  I had to pull over to give Erin some fresh air.

WOW I can’t believe she freaked out. I had to do it. The freaking car was too slow. i am glad we drove on a Friday morning in the opposite direction.  I told Erin I am going to be doing more of this. She either has to close her eyes or I have to tell Melissa not to freak out every time I pass lines.  Erina was feeling better and off we go to PHOENIX.

On the way to Phoenix, I was on the phone dealing with drama with my GPS on my celly. Melissa is my navigator and she did not pay attention to the directions and i miss a highway 17 and i demoted Melissa as my navigator to my IPOD frequency changer.
ANNOYED MELLE
HAHAHAHAHA. I promoted Brett to my navigator. Since he has been here before and he knows the area. While we were looking for FEZ, erin was grabbing the directions from Brett and Brett yelled at Erin, "I AM THE NAVIGATOR, DON'T MESS THE BRETT BRETT!!!!!" HAHAHHAHA OMG that was efffing classic. Erin's face was classic. We were mimiking the TOM TOM brand GPS.

HISTORY OF WIKIEUP

Wikieup is a small unincorporated community located on U.S. Route 93 in the western part of the U.S. state of Arizona. It is located approximately 37 miles south of Interstate 40 in Mohave County.

The lowest recorded temperature was 14°F in 1990, with a high of 119° recorded in 1995. Average lows for January range from 33° to 64°F, with highs in July ranging from 68° to 105°F. Rainfall averages just 9.88 inches per year.

The community is about a 2½ hour drive from the state capital of Phoenix. Its ZIP code is 85360, and the telephone area code is 928.

GOOD GOD
AM DRIVING DONT BOTHER ME
AM DRIVING DON'T BOTHER ME
TARD!!!!!
TARD!!!!!
LOVE THIS CAR!!! 100MPH BABY!!!!
LOVE THIS CAR!!! 100MPH BABY!!!!
NO EVIDENCE!!!!
NO EVIDENCE!!!!
HMMM ARE THEY IN THERE????
HMMM ARE THEY IN THERE????
RESTING