BRETT IS BACK....

Las Vegas Travel Blog

LOVING MY NL "STROOPWAFFELS"

WHOO HOO!!!!

I was in my office when I get a call that Erin (poohstanggt) just crossed state line. I was cleaning my house while I was waiting for her. I was freaking out that she was going to arrive just as when Brett (metsbwd) lands. He flew in from NL for the meet up and Erin. I already picked up the rental. It was a good deal. $100 for the whole weekend for 4 peoples a full size car too. i plan to pick up Melissa (melissa919) then drive to AZ. I wanted 6am but I was being nice.  I told Erin I want to leave by 7am.  It is a 7hr drive to Tucson and 8 with stops. Of course we needed to stop for gas In Kingman and Phoenix for gas.

Erin finally arrived. We had small talk and I give her the updates on what we are doing.
OH SO GOOD IN MY TUMMY
While we were waiting to pick Brett up, I made some eggs and rice for the both of us. I want a snack before we pick her him up. I made some tea for the both of us. I was feeling under the weather to begin with.  I need some rest before I face the long time drive to AZ.

We drove to the airport to pick up Brett. We were there 10min early. While I was parking and erin was putting coins in the parking meter. I was trying to figure how to open the trunk. There was no latch near the seat and no button on the key. I was looking for it all over the place. I am surprised Erin did not take a photo of me with my bum in the air looking for the latch. Erin was cracking up. We will figure it out later.

We parked and walked towards the baggage claim. Just like the last time during the VEGAS meet up. Erin and I were standing exactly where we were standing. Erin was so nervous that she was clinching on my arm. She was nervous about meeting Brett again. I personally don’t get it.
HAVING LATE NIGHT TEA
They talk to each other every day and they already saw each other.

I called Brett asking where he is. Then I saw Brett walking towards us. We all gave each other hugs and we walked back to the car. It was already 9pm and poor Brett is fatigued from the fight. We all just drove home to my house.  I was not tired. I still have not packed. I have not blown up the air mattress for Brett.  We all talked and I made tea for all of us. OMG brett brought these caramel waffle cookies called stroopwafelen. OMG I have not had these since I went to NL in 2005. THESE ARE SOOOO EVIL!!!! Brett brought a case of it, 6 of it. one for me, one for Erin, one for Melissa, one of Harriet (africancrab) and 2 for the meetup.

I want to leave by 7am. ERIN SO HATES ME!!!!! I finished packing and a passed out about 2am. EEEEEEEEEEK I need some serious caffeine in the morning.

WHOO HOO ARIZONA BEWARE VEGAS TBs ARE COMING....BE AFRAID!!!!! MORE FROM ERIN'S BLOG.

poohstanggt says:
Uhhh, I dunno why *wink wink* HAHAHA Cuz we couldn't fall asleep with all the noise remember! :P And I think I had too much caffeine in that tea!! HAHA
mellemel8 says:
nope i that to double click the door locks :P
PrissyT says:
So...how do you open the trunk? Was it right in your face and you didn't see it?
LOVING MY NL STROOPWAFFELS
LOVING MY NL "STROOPWAFFELS"
LATE NIGHT TEA IN MY KITCHEN
LATE NIGHT TEA IN MY KITCHEN
BRETT CHILLING ON MY COUCH :)
BRETT CHILLING ON MY COUCH :)
Las Vegas