Swapping hotels....

London Travel Blog

The day started of a any other day. Had my breakfast and set op my laptop. There was a meeting planned at 10:30 (dutch time). They set up webcams and you could call a number to hear each other. Well I liked that, I saw all my workmates again.

After the meeting I called the estate agency again to ask when I could pick up the keys, well they told me that they had not had every paperwork thing in yet. I mailed the HR office and they mailed the finance department to ask them if they send in the papers. They also asked me if they need to book the hotel room at the Key West again for me. I replied with: 'I thought I was in there until Friday?'. Well HR made a mistake, they 'thought' everything was arranged so the unbooked the room. The girl tried to book the room again, but the hotel was full, because of a conference.

I called the girl and she said that she booked a room at the Hilton for me and that she would help me move my stuff from the Key West to the Hilton. It was only a 10 minute walk. I've got a room with a king size bed now and a lovely few of the roof. I hope I will get my keys on Friday, cause I do not like hotels for this purpose. I like to stay in a hotel for a holiday, but not for 'living' in.
King Size bed