Snow in London

London Travel Blog

As always I woke up in the morning. I looked outside and there it was: "SNOW". I was told by collueges that this would happen. Stephanie also said: "If there is snow the southerners will get confused and shut everything down." I was hoping now: NO TUBE. I started up the laptop to take a look. Almost every tube line was suspended except for the Central Line.... my line.... After the shower and the putting on of the clothes I put my boots on and went for it. It was a while for me since I saw snow. Some guys from the Netherlands wanted to come over, but all the flights were canceled. 2 of the 3 guys went back to the office in the Netherlands. The other guy wanted to come over and stayed at Schiphol.

I got to Shepherds Bush without any problems, but when I went of the station they closed it down. I walked to work. When I came there, there was only one other colluege. Later on another came in. From the 10 English guys there were only 2 in this day. Everyone else got snowed in. We did some work, but after a while the HR director send an email out to say that everybody should try to go home, because the wheater would get worse. The english IT Manager had cabs arranged for us and we went home.

The pictures I made I took from the window of the office.
photo by: ulysses