Finaly... a place of my own...

London Travel Blog

Well there where only a few papers left to be signed and send to the agency. We got the papers the day before and now it was only for the HR department to fill in the papers and sign them.

I got the papers and I arranged a bike messenger to get the to Turnham Green Tarrace. When the papers arrived I got a call from the agency that I could pick up my keys at 13:00 hours. I picked up my stuff from the Hilton and took them to the office. There was a car arranged for me to drive me to the new place :-)

Arround 12:30 the driver called me and it was now time to go to the appartment. We arrived on time and I had to wait for the landlord. The landlord came on time. A very nice man. He gave me the keys and another tour of the appartment. After that I went out for a walk to check out the neighbourhood. There was all you need. A small supermarktet for you daily stuff.

I decided to check out where Noth Acton station was, cause I saw on Google Maps, that is was near. Whilst I was walking a car drove up to me. It was the landlord. He asked where I was headed. I said North Acton Station. He said, jump in I'll drive you there. Well I ended up at North Acton and went into a supermarket right next to it. After that I walked "home". It was now arround 14:00 and I needed some stuff for the house like towels and bedstuff. I went over to Shepperd's Bush and walked to Westfield. It's a new huge shoppingmall. I bought my stuff there and went home.

My girlfriend came over that night. When she arrived at North Acton I picked her up. We walked home and on the way there we went into a chineses place bought some food and went home.
pimzwager says:
by the way: pictures please!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2008
pimzwager says:
cool your own place!! congratz mate!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2008