My 3rd day and almost weekend :-)

London Travel Blog

Today I was at the office arround 8:30. I set up my laptop and got my wallet for buying breakfast at 9. But what the he.... I forgot it at the hotel. Now I had to walk back the whole way... You can't get much swearing done in 3 minutes. I came to the hotel grabbed my wallet and went back to the office. When I came to the office it was almost 9. I waited and when it was time I went to the canteen en bought my (now already) usual white toast with jam and a cappucino.

I finished my breakfast and went to work. I had to leave early today, cause I'm going to see some houses later on the day. Had an appointment at 2:30. At work I got a tour of the patchrooms.

It was now time to go to the agency. I had to go to Turnham Green Terrace. I took bus 94 and got out at Turnham Green Tarrace Station. From there it was only a walk of a couple minutes. It was still to early for my appointment, so I thought I walk around a bit. I went to a supermarket and bought something to eat.

After a long walk I went back to the agency. Me and the girl from the agency went to three apartments. The first I instant liked, but don't make your mind yet. I had two more to go. The first had 1 bedroom, 1 living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The second one had 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The downside of that apartment was that there was still someone living there. I need a place quick, cause the hotel wouldn't last forever and I really do not want to stay in the hotel for a long time. It hasn't a home feeling and I don't want to be getting homesick and stuff. The third apartment was quite cool to, but not very to my liking.

The girl from the agency took me back to where we came from. We said goodbye and I decided to go from Turnham Green Tarrace station to King's Cross. I had to change at Hammersmith, but that wasn't a problem. You just have to cross the platform and your in the right tube. Finaly when I came at King's Cross it was 17:00 and I went to find the ticketdeskthing. I bought a return ticket for 106 pounds and I had 10 minutes to go to platform 3 to get on the train. I made it on time and now I was of to Leeds, because I have to change there. It took me 2 and a half hours to get to Leeds. In Leeds I went straight to platform 16 (Stephanie told me to go there) for the train to Huddersfield. Finaly in Huddersfield I met up with the my beautiful girlfriend and we went to her place.
pimzwager says:
good to read your stuff Jaap, hope you get a nice place to stay. pleas keep us updated.
Posted on: Nov 12, 2008