Paradise

Amsterdam Travel Blog

I can not find Paradise. I have been walking around for a few days looking for it. Do you still have the address?

I have been staying at a different hotel every night, mainly around the southern part of the city. I think last time we stayed by central station, right? It is so cheap to book rooms for the same day. Since they lower their prices when they have alot of rooms. I have been paying around $35 to $45 per night, although I have to say some of them have been rough, one of them had alot of mice and they ran up and down the curtains all night. I stayed at a Hostel one night, I will not do it again, but it was not that bad. It was a long hallway with rooms, each room has 4 beds in it, at the end of the hallway is a living room/lounge with TV couches and the bathroom and shower. Just like a dorm, in fact they call them Dormitories. Did you guys like the beer coke machine, heiniken is the same price as coke.

I am not a good picture taker, Tracey will vouch for this, so be happy you even got those pictures. I have taken some good videos I will try to upload them. This seem to be a pretty good time of year to visit Europe, not many tourists.
361 km (224 miles) traveled