Day 0

Jim Corbett National Park Travel Blog

This trip was in my mind since almost 2 years. But somehow could never make it happen. A fathers and sons trip (or moms not needed??). I have a 5 year old and Soheyl my friend in Delhi has a 7 year old. So thats how the trip was planned. My train from Vadodara to Delhi was taking an eternity to reach Delhi. Due to rail congestion i think it was getting later and later. Sahil my 5 yr old was getting really impatient to reach Delhi and meet Zobeyn (Sohey's 7 yr old). A call from one of my friend in Delhi disappointed me totally when he told that its a dry day in Delhi due to Diwali. When i called up Soheyl he told that he is trying to get hold of some beer. Gosh!! I'm thirsty!!!

Atlast the train grinds to a halt in Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station. As Soheyl promised the chilled beers were waiting for me in the car. We drove off to pick up Zobeyn from his mom's place, took some KFC packed for dinner and went to Soheyl place in Rohini. The kids gelled within no time and were already having a blast.

After more than a couple of drinks and catching up i crashed to bed exausted by the travel and the vodka.
bobynainital says:
My blog will provide you all information about Corbett National Park and if you r planning to visit corbett it really help is
Posted on: Nov 19, 2008
bobynainital says:
I am kostubh......Plz check my Blog which is very informative about Corbett National Park......Link is
Posted on: Nov 19, 2008