soooo over it!!!

Auckland Travel Blog

So its been nearly 2 months in Auckland and I havent enjoyed it since I walked into the airport and they made me wait at immigration and then to find they lost my bag. I found a job that i loved but then realised I worked so much I had no time to go out!

After all this i get ill with sickness (and the other end), this makes me realise I want to go, leave, get out of here!! Im really over it! No update on the love life, would you text back if someone was sick in your van and all the rest? Yes, I dont blame the poor guy!

So, my friends, Claire and Saj are coming to Auckland in a couple of weeks and I have booked it off work to spend time with them. I cant wait to go out with them and just have a laugh!! Then Gilley, from Oz, gives me a wee call when im sick and says i should go over for xmas! Well, wot a great idea. I have decided to go to brisbane for xmas and see Gill and Hazel and have a bit of a holiday, beaches, cocktails and a nice tan. thats all i want!!

So I leave on 7th December to go to brisbane for a wee holiday and then come back at the end of January to travel the rest of New Zealand! All is planned! I have booked a seperate ticket for xmas so it wont affect my world ticket and then when I have travelled NZ, then I can travel Oz. Sorted! or as the kiwis or australians would say "sweet as bro!"

Im alot more happy now that I have a plan!

Any goss fom back home?

Just think I will be sunbathing on xmas day and you guys will be at the fire with your cup of homemade soup.

I am a bit envious, I might miss that. But I am sure you will all be envious of me on a beach at xmas!

love you all and miss u loads, away to work x x x x