A weekend visit

Miami Travel Blog

Airport
 We decided it was time to visit friends and family in Miami, therefore we went for a weekend of fun and food. American Airlines was as messed up as usual and we ended up arriving 4 hours later than expected. Unfortunately if you fly out of San Juan, American Airlines is the one with more flights and destinations. Saturday morning we had some details to take care, then we started visiting friends. We were taken to a BBQ place that is located at 8 and one hundred sixty something??. The food was great, they had two guys singing old songs, it was very good. Then we went to visit my wifes cousin. After that my wife went to visit some friends and I went to the Dolphins Tampa Bay pre-season game with one of my cousins. He is a big fan and has season tickets for the Miami Dolphins.
BBQ Place
Tampa Bay won, but it was very entertaining.

Sunday we toured the bay with friends in their boat, and got showered, at one point it was raining from all sides. But it was fun, after that we went to change and continue visiting. That night we went for dinner with my two cousins that live in the area. We went to Bahama Breeze (I think), what I ate was very nice pasta dinner with shrimp.

Monday morning we met more friends and family, when we went to have breakfast at Versalles we encountered one of my wifes cousin, she lives in San Juan, and we never see her there, by chance she was here, it look like we had to go to Miami to meet. After a short visit to La Caridad del Cobre and then back to the airport.

eglp says:
Yes, every time I go to Miami it is fun and a lot of food :)
Posted on: Dec 18, 2008
Sweetski says:
I'm always in the mood for fun and food, so lets go! :)
Posted on: Dec 18, 2008