Last minute panic

London Travel Blog

It seems that after the panic in Paris, I start to be panicking alot. The last issue that is on my worry list is confirming the transfer from hotel to London. Though I can always take the underground or the taxi, I wouldnt want to burden my mum or sis with this last minute change.
Instruction from travel agency is to confirm my transfer at least 48 hours beforehand, but I just cant get through the operator. I was hoping that the mini bus would come in time for our flight, and walking outside the hotel to wait for the car, when my sister managed to get through the line. There, we confirmed our time for the transfer. In my panic to be sure not to miss the transfer, I have actually told my mum and sis to check out and wait at the lobby 1 hour before the scheduled time. So we became "homeless souls" once again, due to my misjudgement now.
We did last minute shopping and very soon, reach the airport. More shopping at the airport and I finally can be at ease with I am safe and sound in the waiting lounge. Oh gosh, now then I realise my behaviour, thoughts and actions change so drastically. I wasnt this panicky when I went on my own to London, or when I went to Hong Kong with my other sister. Probably mum is there, so I have a "i-am-dependable" standard to uphold. Oh gosh. every day is a surprise to me, even I myself is a surprise to myself. I guess I have to challenge myself more so that I can confirm that this panicky thing is just a dillusion and it is just another thing that I experience here. Just an experience only, like my experience with the places I have visited for this trip.
photo by: ulysses