what a view of athens! and greece itself! ok no pictures just a memory.

Voula Travel Blog

the bus picked up more passengers in glyfada, it was standing inside but i was sitting on the last row of the bus, so there's the back window behind me. after passing through glyfada, the bus drove over into a bend and i just couldnt resist looking at the back of the window.

oh my god! it was so beautiful! the weather - the sky was so blue! (never have i seen that in germany since i moved 2 years ago) and the water of the saronikos kolpos mirrored the blue sky! the weather was so perfect - but im sure its hot and humid outside! lol

anyway, the thing that striked me the most, is that, in this bend, i saw athens and piraueus from afar! the huge city is just a a massive white stoned buildings clustered together! it is the greece i saw in the pictures! lol - amidst the backdrop of the blue sky and the blue sea plus jagged rocks jutting out of the saronikos kolpos! it was just amazing for me, because i never dreamed in my life that i would be here - you know the feeling of course, its a big fullfillment for me, alhtough it may sound superficial, but this justifies what i was reading and looking from the pictures of a book.

i got so excited! i do not know what lies ahead of me, i am alone now and there are no more friends to guide me but somehow, i dont feel scared, tensed - yes.

Voula