Trip to Bermuda

Bermuda Travel Blog

sitting at the park

One of our family trips to take during the holiday break. Arriving into Bermuda, the first thing that happens, is that my father ended up sitting on the driver side of the cab. What none of us knew at the time, that cars on the island, had steering wheels on the right side. You could say, wrong side of the car, as I jokingly refer to driving on the left side, as "wrong side of the road".

We arrived at our hotel, and it was more like a home than the typical hotel room. There was a kitchen and separate bedrooms. We would sometimes to walk to the beach, or the main hotel building. I would sometimes hang out at the lounge, or go downstairs to play video games at the arcade. It was a really nice hotel, at a nice location. I don't remember at all, the name of the place.

We did go to a cave, and walk around St. George for a while. I think we visited a museum, and went onto one of the old ships. I did notice how expensive things were there, like a candy bar being over $1.

There is really not much else I can remember from this trip. But I did have some fun on the trip, though I would have probably preferred to stay home or hang out with friends.

me being stuck