Paris on hold

Utrecht Travel Blog

low batt
I guess the key word was "artificial" in my earlier "being artificially charged in Paris."    I started to get chill coming back from Champ Elysées.  I think it's because I've walked so much since I arrived Europe, and weather had been really cold (9-15 deg) and I had just came from (38 deg) in Manila, that my body finally gave in to fatigue.  Everyone I met in France was complaining of the bad weather. It's May! we should be in T-shirts instead of coats and scarves!  I was out for 2 whole days (in Utrecht) and put my Paris promenade on hold.  I was not even strong enough to feel bad about leaving Paris.

We know it was bad because I didn't smoke, didn't switched on my laptop to go online, didn't watch tv, and just lie there half dead trying to will the chill out of my body.
pharmaceutique, looks very cyber
  Poor me, boo hoo, yeah.  We finally had to see a Dutch doctor and take Dutch medicine.  I understood I was given some antibiotic and antiseptic for gargling as I had infection/inflammation in my throat that was causing my fever.

I can't give you much details as to the name of the doctor, the street, the medicine, anything because Dutch language is so--different.  You think you recognize them at first because they use the same alphabets but then you realized you cannot even begin to pronounce them as the letters are put together they way a 3 years old trying out spelling. So I didn't  try it at all because fortunately everyone speaks English very well here.  :)
jilltrekker says:
Ay, sorry. Those ought to be 2 separate comments. I'm glad R was there to nurse you. Claire told me all about it.
Posted on: Jun 11, 2007
jilltrekker says:
Ay, finally! Susmaryosep. Napalitan na blog mo. Sorry you were ill though.
Posted on: Jun 10, 2007