Driving in HP
McLeod Ganj Travel Blog› entry 95 of 102 › view all entries
May 10th, 2009 – by: rrrenata
1. it's more efficient to pass on a blind curve.
2. if you honk your horn constantly, you need not watch for cars, pedestrians and animals.
3. if said obstacles are still in your way, you should lightly nudge them.
4. alcohol can boost your confidence if the traffic or weather is frightening.
6. red lights and stop signs are simply suggestions.
7. speed limit: as fast as your bike will take you around curves and over potholes...and then a little faster.
8. maximum capacity for a bike: 3 adults and 2 children.
9. maximum capacity for the back of a truck: 8475345 adults and 8 children.
10. side view mirrors make your vehicle unnecessarily wider. removal of said mirrors allows for more maneuverability in traffic.
enjoy your trip!
awesome road signs:
IF YOU'RE MARRIED
DIVORCE YOUR SPEED
DEAR I LIKE YOU
BUT NOT YOUR SPEED
DASHING MEANS DANGER
A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER
[photo of a flower]
ARMY MAN - A WINNER FOR LIFE
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!