the road home

Manila Travel Blog

so its time to leave sagada and its wonderful memories - i met some kids at the school there, last night blinky and chris and me drank gin in a fireplace they made near the school - connie was sick and cant go down and she stayed in the classroom (because all of the roms were FULLY BOOKED) luckily the teachers in the small higschool offered the rooms of the school for rent for 100 pesos a night :D and i get to know a bunch of school kids (theyre on vacation)
my head was aching from the alkohol last night, we got the early bus to baguio and from there it has 24 hours service to manila - so no problem we took the bus directly. connie was saying that while i was asleep i was snoring like a cow mooing inside the bus. hahahaha :D
it was fun! - connie and me hiked to the cave abd spelunked for 300 meters deep, get to know some japanese and korean guys along the way and they invited us for breakfast andl uch with them, 2 german guys also in the bus going to sagada and many colorful people and events that i would not forget and wuold bring a smile in my face as long as i live :)
boriana84 says:
Sounds like you had an amazing time!
Posted on: Aug 09, 2007
Aditu says:
That's the best isn't it, a great trip coupled with great people you meet along the way :)
Posted on: Aug 07, 2007