Hungarian National Circus

Mosonmagyarovar Travel Blog

The most memorable experience in the last months I had.

On a windy so cold satuday afternoon, I decided to go to the National Circus, which had a station in his tour of 2008 in my city.

I was so excited, because I was remembering to my childhood experiences, how much it is fantastic and breath-taking. I always was fascinated by the life of the Circus, travelling around the country and also around the world, artists...animals...music...tricks and wonders.

As you enter to the booth, the spirit of the place is taking you, and you feel yourself like Alice in wonderland. Beautiful moodlighting, huge ring, amazing decoration.

The show was perfect and much more than I ever was expected. I cannot find words, it is really something you have live personally.

Live music, live singers...everything happens afront of you. :)

And other reason to watch their show, if you meet them somewhere. On the 32th International Circus Festival in Monte Carlo, Monaco, the Troupe of the Hungarian National Circus with the leadership of Florian Richter, won the Gold Clown, which means like they would won the Oscar. I'm proud from them. The show is really amazing, and they deserve to be celebrated after all appearance.

Watch the video, taken on the 32th International Circus Festival in Monte Carlo, the show with they win the Gold Clown.

Mosonmagyarovar