the start of a roadtrip! but to where?! and i dont know these people!

La Paz Travel Blog

early morning for ben! ahahaha
we woke up very early in the morning! at about 6 am we were up! rommel and lai were already down. rommel checked on us if we were ready and we said yes!

but i was hungry, well we are inside a college, so which means there are still no cafeterias opened at this hour. ben and me were quite hungry, we had coffee but there was no bread or something.

at about 6:30 am, manay lala came with people i dont know! with a huge van, manay lala introduced me these people, which i forgot the names! she told me, we were invited to go to their place in northern iloilo province called concepcion. because i told manay lala, that maybe we are interested to go to marbuena island, but then last night we opted to go to guimaras instead.

so with all these people that i didnt know, i began to worry, because, which means, we dont have privacy to wherever we would go.
inside the college!
anyway, so going with the flow, we had breakfast in chowking - the chinese fastfood in the philippines.

since it was early in the morning, i couldnt eat that much, i only ate congee and ben had chinese ham and rice. i asked manay lala if there is a money changer nearbey because ben wanted to change some euros. also, i am needing to withdraw money since i only have a couple of thousand pesos.

after our short breakfast with manay, lala, rommel who came with us and the other 4 people with 2 children. manay lala, me and ben excused ourselves to find a money changes, when we were walking, i saw saw many vendors selling boiled sweet and saleted peanuts! arrghh i am so frustrated as i still couldnt eat hard things specially nut as my wound from the extracted tooth still hurts!

anyway ben changed a couple of hundred euros, while i tried to find a bank with maestro on it, no luck.
this is where we stayed!
when we got back to chowking we packed up and head off, but first, to the bank!

finally we found one and i changed thousands of pesos. because to be honest i dont know where we are going! manay lala said that we are going to a town in the north, then go back again in the afternoon to guimaras island to maximize our one day, thats fine with me!

so from iloilo city we set off to the northern coast in the province! i really had no idea what were doing and i apologized to ben who seemed uncomfortable with the situation too!

lauro says:
hahahahahaha donnette darko!
Posted on: May 30, 2009
vodkaphix says:
which one is the 'Tacky Puppet' in the van? hahahahahaha.
Posted on: May 29, 2009
this is where we stayed!
ben was apparently in no mood! str…
ben was apparently in no mood! st…
tacky puppet inside the van! ahaha
tacky puppet inside the van! ahaha
me and ben in isde the van!
me and ben in isde the van!
La Paz