pre travel hebeejeebies - AGAIN arrrghhhhh.

Germany Travel Blog

an example of "wiener dialekt" i just love it!
as i'm writing, i am eating pancakes with maple syrup - funny, maple syrup (ahorn) is very expensive here in germany, one small bottle cost a bloody 5 euros! and drinking my favorite tea - chamomile. yes, my readers, good morning! ^_^

if i am excited, i always get hungry! funny some people got butterflies in their stomachs and can't eat, but me, well yes i have million's of butterflies on my stomach, but i crave for food! hahaha.

anyway, tomorrow evening is my flight to wien, vienna in english. i love i love i love the city fo vienna, it is for me old europe, the most beautiful city together with madrid that i had been to.

it would be already my third time in austria (haha yes i am a good customer haha) and twice in vienna. austria is one of my favorite country, i just love the austrian german and the vienna dialect. i love to hear it, its so beautiful in the ears.

i am going to have a little adventure game on this trip, now i am going to trace a part of the austrian-hungary empire, the realm of the empress elisabeth or "sisi" as she is called by the austrians and the danube river which traverses 3 cities that i am going to visit!

i am finalizing my routes, of course i would stop in vienna, my base city, die hauptstadt des österreich-ungarn reiches, budapest - empress elisabeth's favorite city, bratislava - which was called pressburg in the austrian-hungary empire and once a seat of the coronation of the kings, then to a small part of the czech republic, called moravia, which was a part of the vast empire of österreich-ungarn.

austria and vienna are very close in my heart, i dont know why, maybe because i speak german and i got to know so many people here two years ago, and i wasnt only on the touristic part of vienna, but i saw vienna as a "wiener" himself.

i am excited again to ride the subway in vienna, seeing the magnificent cathedral stephansdom, walking in mariahilferstraße, meeting my old friends and so many more memories!

damn it, the only thing i cant do is to speak viennese dialect but i cant! arrrghhhhhh

ok so i found out today that i didn't get the job i applied for. well, life really isn't fair and i frequently saw to it.  i guess i am again halfhearted on this trip. but i hope no more misadventures, i am tired of it.
vodkaphix says:
when do you find the time to work :) Your traveling non-stop, lol ;)
Posted on: May 03, 2009
alicegourmet says:
I like Vienna...been to Austria twice in my life! Unfortunately I don't know German. If I plan to go there again, you have to be my tour guide, brother! :)
Posted on: Mar 11, 2009
lauro says:
ok i am keeping all my fingers crossed for you! ^_^
Posted on: Mar 03, 2009
an example of "wiener dialekt" i …