oh dear, there's a swan in our bed! ahahaha

La Paz Travel Blog

there were swans in our bed!!! argghhh
our place of stay is not located in iloilo city proper, but on a borough called la paz. manay lala drove the battle truck to the western visayas college of institute and technology, where our family was quite associated with (i didnt know that of course :P hahaha) in there, we were reserved a room used by the head of the hotel and restaurant management division of the college. we checked in and manay lala and manay jeanneath (obviously the head hahaha) gave us not one BUT two personal assitants! rommel and lai! rommel will take care of everything from dialect translation to acocmpanying us wherever we go! oh my god! i was like come on, im not a baby anymore! hahahaha.

we went up to the room, and oh my god! it was far from a backpackers dream, soft bed, clean toilet and bath, kitchen, fridge, water dispenser, coffee and a very very cold air conditioned room! i told them we dont need this! but they wouldnt hear it! hahaha. when i opened the door to our bedroom, there were actually TWO FUCKING SWANS made of towels and heart shaped sitting in our bed! ahahaha i was open mouthed and impressed but ben and me couldnt helpt bursting with laughter! but it was amazing! there were swans in our bed! ahahahaha

there was a huge sign of NO SMOKING plastered in the wall, but manay jeanneth as usual told me, if i want to smoke, i can do it! i was like, what?!!! are you kidding me?! hahahaha, it really overwhelmed me how they were spoiling me in iloilo!

tomorrow we have to meet at 7 in the morning, so that we can do so many things and island hop around guimaras island!

after we shooed them away hahaha, we were left alone and ben and me couldnt believe it, well ben, more than me. because i know they would spoil me here in iloilo.

we took a shower and ben headed off to ben, while i smoked for a while in the non smoking area! ahahaha.

there was a swan on our bed! ahahahaha
lauro says:
buti na lang hindi kami tinuka! hahahahhaah
Posted on: Aug 27, 2009
marix_sublime says:
panalo ang swan....hahahah!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2009
lauro says:
hahaha ben is not necessarily mute! hahaha im writing this blog in my point of view, he's there, in pics and thoughts but i am the starring role in my blog ahahaa kidding.

yeah ben has a blog too, only pictures, but mostly pictures he stole from me! hahaha
Posted on: May 30, 2009
there were swans in our bed!!! arg…
there were swans in our bed!!! ar…
La Paz