goodbye philippines and a carbonara that costed a fortune that tasted yuuuccccccccccckk.

Pasay Travel Blog

ahaha finally a revenge at ben for taking pics of me with mouth wide open! LOL
before my flight back to germany, ben and me went to the grocery to buy noodles, canned goods and thingamajigs for me to bring back to germany, i even bought a fake tweed duffel bag ahahaha to put my extra things on it.

today is the day that were leaving the philippines, it was saddening for me, but its funny because at the same time, i feel like im going "home" back to europe - to germany.

i woke up amazingly early at 7 am! my flight isnt due until 5 pm back to frankfurt with a stop AGAIN at doha for 10 hours! (aaarrghh dreading it) and ben's wasnt till 9pm, but we both have different airports as i am using the main one with large airlines while he's booked with the smaller ones because he's flying to bangkok to meet his girlfriend.

i packed my things in my duffel bag, my things of noodles and all are 20 kilos! ahahahaha its my food for 1 month in germany lol! ben was still sleeping, i didnt distured him but i took a pic of him sleeping because he always sneaked some pics of me sleeping with MOUTH WIDE OPEN! aaarggghhh!

so i prepared our last breakfast of spanish bread, spreads, tea and juices.
the bad exhaust at the cafe.
my friend who offered us a ride would come to pick us up at 2 pm. lots of time.

ben finally woke up at about 10:30 am! ahahaha that was so late! i already ate and everything. when i was trying to close my duffel bag, the zippers fuckingly broke! arrrghhhhhh why is it on the last minute?! ahahahahaha that deserves buying fake ones! lol i asked ben to help me, good thing the other zipper was still ok, so what we did, we searched for ropes and all at the house, when ben finally it, my bag looked so third world! aahahahah ahahahah.

we had lunch of tuna in tomato sauce and rice and finally, at 1:30 pm, we set off and i said goodbye to my cousins, the dogs and the house.

i was dropped off first at terminal 1, me and ben hugged, it was such a great unbelievable adventure experience being with him, i thank him so much and wished him well in continuing his journey in nepal and vietnam with his girlfriend.
measly but expensive cafe.
i want to cry for effect lol, but i cant because sadness has no room here because i am sure in the future there will be more unusual travel will come.

goodbye ben, hasta luego!

inside the airport, i know already the ins and outs of this bloody philippine airport system, so i went first to pay the immigrations tax, ahaha i only paid 250 pesos (merely 4 euros) and the other filipino passengers complained why i only paid 250 pesos! ahahahaha i told them because i have a resident permit and its different from other tourism taxes.

then i fell in line at qatar airways counter, it was a long and slow line as some arrogant filipino-muslim woman with turban galore were checking filipino passengers if the permits/documents  they were carrying were not fake, when it was my turn, she haughtily asked me where is my destination i told her frankfurt ahahahaha.
the airport hangar.
checking was primitive as they dont have any electric weighing machines but manual. after i finished checking in, i went inside, but before going inside to the terminal, i have to pay again an airport travel tax of 750 pesos! arrrrghhh about 12 euros.

after paying the customs tax, i have to pass the customs, and filled out a million questions balh blah blah which they stamped my passport and then went to the FINAL SECURITY CHECK, i was exasperated doing that! ahaha i needed a cigarette and a drink!

i went to the only crappy cafe and smoking area in the airport, it was so crammed of people smoking and the exhaust was so bad! it was SO BLACK ALREADY! it could pass out as a dead crater of a volcano! im not kidding! LOL

and it was so expsnive there for normal filipino standard, one coffee or tea costed 100 pesos (1.
the yuckiest carbonara ive eaten in my entire life!
80) euros already and ot too many filipinos can afford it, i got hungry and i ordered spaggetti carbonara, dont ask me how much it was because it costed a fortune, then i saw how was it prpared, they just put sauce on the akready stringy noodles and microwaved it which made it mor stringier than ever! arrrghhhh

when i tasted it, what a waste of money! it was the yuckiest thing ive eater eaten in my entire life, i mean it costed a lot, they should make it delicious for that price!

after smoking 5 cigarettes, ahahaha i went out as i got bored listening and prying to other filipinos inside the cafe ahaahahaha. i went to the boarding gate, this is crazy here, if you get inside the boarding gate, you can never go back! thats why i love the airport of düsseldorf or some airports in europe, because you can still go out as you wish.
the boarding gate of qatar air!

now this is what i hate in the departing gates inside manila international airport with too many filipino passengers, forgive me for saying this, but its too loud and i cant hear what the pa was saying. apprently our flight is delayed for about 1 hour.

when we finally boarded, i hate the seat that was given to me, because i was in the middle, and i sat beside a HUGE RUSSIAN GUY with lots of gold bracelets and necklaces hanging from his huge plump body, and the most irritating and freaky part was that he always wink AT ME! ahahahahahaha

after some heebeejeebies with the russian guy, our plane finally took off!!!! i am beginning to get excited again going back to germany and dreading that i will have to spend 10 BLOODY HOURS again at doha airport! arrrghhh save me! LOL

ahaha finally a revenge at ben for…
ahaha finally a revenge at ben fo…
the airport hangar.
the yuckiest carbonara ive eaten i…
the yuckiest carbonara ive eaten …
announcing the boarding!
announcing the boarding!
finally inside the plane!
finally inside the plane!
Pasay