good things never lasts because they are there to remember for.

Pasay City Travel Blog

jolibbee junkfoods!!!!!
today is our last full day in the philippines, i cant believe that almost 3 weeks had passed, it felt though that all things just happened yesterday. last night i got a headache for drinking beer, eventhough its only a bottle, i stopped drinking beer since 2005. but every once in a while i do, but i get headaches easily. i sent an sms to ana, that it doenst make sense to meet and go to the volcano because its raining. i slept back while ben was already awake and went to the internet cafe.

when he came back, i couldnt believe that he just uploaded all 2000 pictures in travbuddy from the philippines which he took and stolen from me hahaha lol.

as ben was away, and since its our last day in the philippines, i asked my cousin jeff to buy so many junkfoods from my favorite fastfood in the philippines jollibbee! ahahaha i gave him some cash and i said to him spend it all! ahahahah

when he came back he had this huge plastic bags full of junkies that i would probably eat after 10 years or so, because the philippines is not really around the corner - like christmas! ahahah so id better eat these junkies while im still around.
thank you for the gift ben.

as ben was back from the internet cafe, he couldnt believe his eyes as he saw many jolibbee junkies, well he wasnt shy about it and fucking ate them! aahahahahaha.

it rained the whole day, but late in the afternoon it stopped, we were bored, so we decided to watch sunset at manila bay - well, actually it was an excuse to go to the mall of asia and just bum around there.

we took buses and passenger jeeps again, we were in no rush. when we were there, ben was pulling me here and there, then he told me to come with him and we were in a lighter shop, it was strange as ben doenst smoke, i really had no idea why we were there, then suddenly ben said, i should pick a lighter of my choice, and i said what?! are you kidding me?! he said he wanted to give me a present! i told ben i really dont need one! but he kept on insisting and i was a bit embrassed because were like girls arguing in the middle of the mall! ahahahaha finally i gave in, but i told ben, any lighter would be fine, as i am not a fan of lighters, as long as it works and spits fire (ahahahaha) would do for me!

it was a zippo shop, so naturally all the lighters are zippo, but i asked the saleslday to show me the cheapest lighters they have - IN TAGALOG hahaha so that ben wouldnt understand it.
ben!
ahahaha so she showed me a galore of lighters and i picked the purple one.  it reminded me of ben, it is not classy or sophisticated but it stands among the rest of lighters. like ben - stands among the rest - extraordinary.

so ben paid the lighter and we said goodbye to the lighter people ahahaha. we were exhausted after that! lol so we went again to starbucks and had some iced lattes. while sipping our drinks, we had to laugh at the events happened to us, it was amazing with the experiences while travelling around the philippines, we learned so many lessons in life. we know if we would repeat them again, it will never be the same. it was just so out of this world, it wasnt the greatest, but it was - like what ive said, extraordinary.

then we went to hte breakwater to see the sunset, but it rained earlier, so it was a little cloudy and the sun hidden, but an amazing dark blue light was seen in the twilight.
on the way to the mall!

i thought that adventures were all over, then suddenly as me and ben were playing like girls ahaha in the breakwater,  one my slippers fell into the sea! arrrghhhhh good thing it was low tide!

so i went down in the breakwater to retrieve my slipper while ben was just looking at me and looked embarassed because all ther people were looking at us. ahahahaha but that fucking slipper was stuck between two narrow boulders, i had to struggle to pull it out! ahahaha we were so embarassed that we decided to eat in a good restaurant!

as we scoured for restaurants, we decided to eat in a japanese resto! as its very expensive to eat japanese here in europe so why not in the phils because everythings cheap!

ben had that beef or pork thingy with sweet sauce sauce and sushie while i had a kids meal of ceese tempura and vegetable makis! then suddenly at a table in front of us, at the back of ben's a fat woman was crying ahahha sorry for this, but i couldnt help but laugh, well she maybe had problems, felt pity for her but my evil side laughed uncontrollably probably because her parents are sending her off to a fat farm! ahahahah ahaha - sorry! yes i am mean ^_^ hahahahah ahahahaha

laughing, we talked about experiencing the delayed flight and cancelled flight in iloilo city, where the people went like crazy, it was really an unusual experience - good times actually.
hanging around in the breakwater.

it was our last day today, i am sad because good things never lasts but happy because they are there to remember for.

twilight!
twilight!
aahahaha
aahahaha
there was no sun set but a blue li…
there was no sun set but a blue l…
bar lights in the breakwater.
bar lights in the breakwater.
ben looking at the horizon!
ben looking at the horizon!
what?!
what?!
twilight.
twilight.
bens!
bens!
at starbucks.
at starbucks.
the japanese resto we went to!
the japanese resto we went to!
small bar.
small bar.
nice and cozy interior.
nice and cozy interior.
would you believe kikoman in germa…
would you believe kikoman in germ…
nice lights!
nice lights!
bens order!
bens order!
our bens sushi!
our ben's sushi!
my cheese tempura! yummy!
my cheese tempura! yummy!
my makis!
my makis!
ben cant believe tha people here u…
ben cant believe tha people here …
Pasay City Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
tempura: japanese grill & restaurant
eating japanese cuisine in the philippines is very very very cheap compared to eating here in europe, where a day of salary is almost spent. in our… read entire review