dr. jones jones calling dr. jones dr. jones dr. jones WAKE UP NOW!

Sturovo Travel Blog

i was so tired, then amidst the noise of the 20++++ asians around me. my body gave in and slept. but i wasnt yet deeply sleeping when the romanian guy suddenly shaked me and said slovakia, slovakia! bratislava! wake up!

i jumped up, with quick adrenaline and hurriedly packed my things, and took my jacket, went out of the cabin then looked out the window! it was so dark! absolutely no lights and a bunch of people going out! well, it didnt surprised me since the central station bratislava hlavná stanica is not a big one!

so i went down, then i saw its not yet bratislava because it was so dark! the only lights are coming from the scattered lightbulbs in the small train station, hahahaha yeahhhh going to bratislava is always an adventure! my mind wouldnt let out from the scary people chopping hostel movie! hahaha

then i asked the train conductor if we were really in bratislava, he was smoking down the train, so i smoked too. he said that bratislava is still far, and we are only in the border of slovakia and hungary which is sturovo, i must strangle the romanian guy in my cabin for wkaing me up! aarrrgggghhhh!

i came back still with a smile on my face. hahahaha. and said to him, its still not yet bratislava. i couldnt sleep anymore, thanks to him, wkaing me up in a panicky way! hahaha. i just waited for the slovakian ticket controller to check tickets and continued to read the reading materials from budapest.
lauro says:
my life is exciting! haha but i am already starting to mellow down :D
Posted on: May 03, 2009
vodkaphix says:
Your life is a comedy!!! LMAO!!
Posted on: May 03, 2009