is it daylight?! i hardly ever noticed!

Sison Travel Blog

as the bus moved on and on, ben and me, well specially me was wide eyed during the trip. i couldnt sleep anymore. dawn was breaking, as the bus stopped and picked up more passengers, i sat faraway from ben in the last row, so there are passengers in between us. we were already in a province in the philippines called pangasinan, it is a bit relatively flat, but the province is the gateway to the mountains!

in no time, we had our second stop! ben was wide eyed, as suddenly the might cordillera mountains jutted up in the distance! it was unbelievable as we came from the plains, then suddenly these huge massif and peaks were in sight! the highest ones are darker in color of course. but it was really drawing just to see them! now i really couldnt sleep anymore.

ben and me went to the small grocery store t buy some drinks as were really drying out from thirst.

i bought a gatorade for me and some soft cake as i needed sugar badly.

as the bus drove further into the mountains, we ascended and ascended and ascended, up up up into the clouds.

ahhhhhhh... after 5 years, i am back again in the mighty cordillera mountains, where all my travels started and made a mark of spiritual journey in my heart and soul.

sagada, you are so near.

lauro says:
hehehehe walang pics dito! ang pangit ng mood ko, kasi hindi ako makatulog!
Posted on: May 13, 2009
ellechic says:
ah!! where are the pics!
Posted on: May 12, 2009
lauro says:
hahaha see the next entry! im working on it!!
Posted on: May 11, 2009