Home at last! Whoo-hooo!

Houston Travel Blog

Hallelujah we're home!  My smart Lazy Daze friends were right- I followed their good advice on fuel and additives and Ciao cruised home like a charm.  Not one single slippage to worry over!  We will follow up on the fuel filter change (I did have a spare with me) and fixing other issues.

Ned is coming back from the airport now, where we dropped him in Houston, bringing the car back home.  They can't find his bag that
was missing and then found in Granada, then returned to Houston supposedly.  But you know what:  we can find that RV toilet paper, tank deoderizers, and powdered milk (even real milk !) right here in the Good Ole USA!  (But don't head south of the border without a full supply of everything RV that you could possibly need- I never saw a single RV supply anywhere).

I am always so impressed with our Lazy Dazes!  With over 125,000 miles, Ciao has been such a great rig.  I cannot imagine how she has
survived with so much style.  No flat tires, no break downs on Part 1 or Part 2 of our adventures (okay, there was the alternator in S. Texas, but other than that)!

Part II Trip Mileage total:  5906 Miles

Off to unload the rig,

Tessa, happy in Houston (Houston never looked so good!)

photo by: vances