meeting Vegas Core Crew

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Sal and I had been exchanging messages since last week of Sept when i arrived  LV from Lima meetup hence both of our sked did'nt coincide.
The day before i head east coast , i confirmed with Melle that i will be meeting them for sure since i will be back LV by Oct23.

Oct24, it was FRIDAY and  met them.
I need a ride coz my cousin was busy , tried to call up Sal from his phone but unlucky to talked to him.
After six pm, he called me and he can picked me up at around 7p , 7:30p or 7:45p.
Yes its true....he's late....ha ha (peace SAL but thanks really for the ride)

YES ,its  TGIF but hell is the craze to first taste and experienced the craziest escapades with the Vegas Core Crew ( SAL,MELLE,MELISSA and RJ ).Yes !! only four (4) of them and without alcohol but ..... great fun!

We arrived in Stephano (a middle-eastern resto and hookah bar lounge)
And had a nice dinner,chatting and hookah-shisha.
Great indeed where some lap dancing happened which is the highlight when we closed  and head to Harrahs.

What the hell is this craze called DUELLING PIANO ????
I got my first taste of Duelling Piano with the Vegas Core Crew TBs
Been to Vegas a lot of time especially in Harrahs but didnt know about this bar.

A set of grand pianos set up back smack in the middle of the room.

We arrived past 12 am and it was a super packed (not a table left in the house) then stated to chuck theyre song requests papers from the top of their pianos.  Anywho,  we grabbed some drinks and Melissa and I had the chance to get a table.

As the piano players was pickin-up the request papers and playing....sometimes attempting to play (unfinished and teasin ). We stayed for some  hours or so and by that time the first two piano players left and were replaced immediately by a second pair of lady piano players.  As you can imagine, the second two piano players ended up playing a lot of the same songs as the previous two as the crowd had turned over by then and there was a lot of new blood and new / old requests.

Then……I HEARD MY NAME  !!!!! MELLE took me in the middle of the stage and  from there it was my first  experienced for strip tease lesson….lol!  It was great fun and rested for awhile before we left the place.

SAL was generous enough to put  me back home. It was really great to experienced how to be entertained by the Vegas TB core crew. So, watch out and dont forget to link them up for an experience to be savoured.

Thanks guys  til next time again!

Melissa919 says:
I am glad you had fun!!! Nice meeting you! Good times.
mellemel8 says:
HAHAHHA it was a pleasure am glad you had a blast :)
yadilitta says:
OMG!!! you really had a fun time, haha. I wish I would have been there...