Eating around Seattle

Seattle Travel Blog

Eating around Seattle is really becoming a treat fro me. Living south of the city, I don’t get many opportunities to get into Seattle to eat out, but when I do, I stop at some of my favorite eateries. Not only does Seattle get my votes, but the DuPont area really boast some great little upscale coffee shops and hang outs. As with my other blogs, I will just a quick overview and add all of the details later.

I tend to hang out at the Forza for my coffee where I get free internet access. I have a quick review and a few photos to share with everyone. I also love Farrelli’s Pizza, so I get to get here and eat every so often.

Whenever I get to downtown, I have to stop in Pikes Market. I love to watch, I believe, the tourist more than those guys throwing the fish. I am sure everyone has at least seen them on TV and wondered if they really act that crazy down there, well; they do. My only regret is that I always seem to forget my camera. Who thinks of taking a camera when you are just excited about being there?

The tourists, especially on the weekend, are so funny. I love to see the kids get so excited seeing a fish fly. Most of these kids are about 35 to 40 and they hoop and howler as those fish go flying by. I saw this one lady get upset because she was worried they were going to hurt the fish, they are already dead, I said under my breath, but they satisfied her by wrapping it up and making her feel really special.

I promise to add more stories about this area and the food I eat as the days go by.

Seattle Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Great Seafood
Etta's, a casual Seattle fish house named after Tom and Jackie's daughter, Loretta, opened in 1995, just half a block north of the Pike Place Market. … read entire review
Seattle