Sunny sunday

Warsaw Travel Blog

Jegs being addicted
Hey, it's sunday. And fortunately the sun came back! Woohoo! [not sure about the joy-scream, but i've learnt it from my kLumpel ;) and he's rarely right - hm... that's a lie (another thing that i learnt from him) actually he've never been right so far!] Huwag kang mag-alala! Alam mo --> BIRO LANG kLumpel!

We had here the time change last night - from summer to winter time - so we slept 1 hour longer:) - i'm getting so lazy (third thing i've learnt - u know from whom;) and woke sooo late;) We went for a long walk at about 12 o'clock - to the Old Town - enjoying the last moments of my stay there. Besides i wanted my bro and his wife to get out of their place - they don't liek city life - so now they had an opportunity to go there with me - forced a bit;) Then after lunch/dinner i headed off to railway station but first i wanted to ride my lovely metro once again - i did as i thought and - guess what - as always - i've almost missed my train (fortunately i got tickets few days back) so i could just run to the platform and get in.
Bristol

On the train i met my work-mate going back home as well - so i didnt have a boring journey at all. She was with few other girls so we spent the 5 hrs talking and laughing. Poor they - tomorrow they have to work hahahaha;)
I arrived in Zielona Góra 6 minutes later than it was previous - which was sheduled! - as i noticed then - they changed the arrival time after the winter time change and so i missed by 1 minute my bus from the station:///
I had to take the cab. That's all folks.

RJ82 says:
oh the lazy part.. thats all you!
Posted on: Oct 27, 2008
RJ82 says:
hmm what is something here? chleb?
Posted on: Oct 27, 2008