Lazy Boy of Naga for a day

Naga Travel Blog

CWC - CamSur Watersports Complex
After my disappointing visit to Mayon, I planned nothing for this day. All I wanted was to rest. With my friend going to school, I dropped the idea of going to the CWS (CamSur Water Sports) complex alone. The thing to do there is to try wakeboarding. I reckon it would be lame to go there with no one to talk to, no one to laugh at me everytime I plummet to the water. I  simply discarded the idea. I was too lazy to travel for more than an hour just to sit there and watched people do their thing.

I spent the morning reading my "fluffy" book, listening to a talking bird which knows a lot of vocabulary from something pleasant to totally rediculous, playing with an adorable kiddo (niece of my friend). I had fun doing nothing for half day.

Then lunch came, my host family suggested that we go to the CWS in the afternoon.
Bird Cage in EcoVillage
It excited me, for one I was going to see something different despite the fact that I already dropped this idea of going there this morning. Going there this time would be different, they would be coming with me. Atleast, I won't be alone to watch people do wakeboarding. We went there, stayed for less than an hour and decided to go to another place. My stay in CWS was nothing but pleasant. I even plan now of going back to really try wakeboarding, I think it would be fun. Next stop is the Ecovillage. It is another complex with lots of trees, an igloo-like shelter to some species of birds, an artificial cave and a fish pond. It was a quick peek to the place and we went back to Naga.

Before going home, we passed by a grocery and to a house of their kin. We had our dinner in that place and since we were already full when we reached home, I went straight to my room to prepare for our trip to Caramoan for the next day.
sunstroke says: