Life Springs Eternal...On A Gaudy Neon Street...

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Somehow Sal beat us back to his house even though RJ swore he passed Sal's car miles ago! We quickly unpacked the cars and repacked Jenn's car for the long ride back to LA. We loafed about Sal's house a bit eating more pomegranates, cotton candy, and tortilla chips while trying to figure out a place to grub and while waiting for Sal to burn copies of his Meteor Mix. Nancy was not going to join us for dinner so after a heartfelt goodbyes and hugs...she drove off.

We needed grub that was fast but Jenn requested something with veggies...Panda Express here we come! Orange chicken and beef with broccoli for me...yum...I ate the whole darned thing! After dinner we all cracked open our fortune cookies and read our fortunes. Mine said something about today being my lucky day...but I stopped hard core gambling years ago...oh well?!?! In the Panda Express parking lot, we said our good byes with big hugs for RJ, Sal, and BiG.

*************************************************************************************************************

So sad to see such a fabulous weekend end...boo!

Many thanks Sal for your hospitality and generosity! :)

Thanks RJ for driving a cab load of sleeping passengers...hehehe...my fortune should have said "More hiking with RJ this Thanksgiving!". :P

Hummingbird says:
Your lite lunch of pomegranites, cotton candy, and tortilla chips sounded a little wierd. :D
Posted on: Oct 31, 2008