Dolphin Cove

Anaheim Travel Blog

This was an exchange through my timeshare company.  It was an upgrade from the one I own, so it was pretty nice.  We had a full kitchen, one bedroom, and a really big bathroom with a closet and vanity area.  I purchased the time share about six months ago with the impression that I could start using it next year, but when they sent me a bill for dues this year I called and they said that I could use my week this year, so that's what I did.  I had already booked my vacations for this year so I had my parents come down from Utah and they used the whole week, cause I could only stay there for a couple of nights over Columbus Day weekend.

The kitchen was really nice, it had 2 full sinks, regular sized fridge, stove, and dishwasher.  We saved a ton of money on eating out, which in my opinion is one of the best things about the timeshare, especially when there is a dishwasher in the kitchen.

I took the bedroom the nights I was there and my parents slept on the sofabed in the living room. They had brought their air mattress in case the bed wasn't good, so I never did hear officially how the bed was, but they slept well so that's what's good. The bed was a king size bed in the bedroom which was just soft enough for me, without making me uncomfortable.

The overall experience with Dolphin's Cove in Anaheim was really good.  It was definitely worth the 30 dollar a night upgrade fee to have the one bedroom as opposed to the studio which is what I own.

photo by: hannajax