Singapore Business Trip

Singapore Travel Blog

I was at Singapore for exhibition stand building supervision job.

I took a coach from Hartamas instead of AirAsia, which I have to spend time and go to the LCCT Sepang ; My total expenditure for a round trip to Singapore is at RM170.00. The coach is pretty comfortable for a long journey of 5 hours and it arrives at Corthorne Orchid, which I have to take a cab to the nearest MRT station at Newton.

After a few stations from Newton, I reached Bugis, the place where I've booked the hotel at the most convenient distance to the Suntec Convention Center in a walking distance.

With just about 5 minutes walk from my hotel, we pass by this place called Bugis Junction - Shopping Mall.

That evening, Paul met me up and we had a short rest at the hotel before we go for a short tour for that evening.

I was at Merlion Fullerton since I am 12 years old, which is approximately 12 years ago!

The next morning, we saw this man has the capabilities of writing using his mouth, hands and feet. He can write 2 different words at the same time!

For your information, Paul Tan is currently working with Yami Yogurt. He insists me to try the best recommended flavor, the peach! If you happened to drop by Singapore some day, do try a cup of Yami Yogurt at about SGD6.50 per cup (Medium Size)

At Suntec, there is a big fountain, where the visitors have to circle the fountain for 3 rounds, and it symbolizes good wealth.

At night, this is how the big fountain will look like.

At Esplanade, it's a very good photo taking spot for tourist. During my visit at Singapore last 2 weeks ago, there is a mid-autumn festival celebration and it's pretty happening!

At night, you can even take a cab to Clarke Quay for some drinks! It was about SGD20.00+ for the trip from Bugis to Clarke Quay.

And finally, that is why.

If you happen to look for an accommodation at Singapore, kindly visit Hotel reservations in Singapore.

So Now You Know ... !