Why to exchange?

Moscow Travel Blog

It is a great idea to exchange postcard: we send more than just a piece of cartoon but a piece of our hearts, our warmth and energy. Isn’t it exciting to get something that was in hands of your friend many miles and kilometers away from you? Even if you don’t know each other in real life yet. In our age of technology with all these gadgets and devices that make our life easier (I do love Internet, cell phones, MSN, Skype, etc etc) but postcards and letters sent by snail mail still remain lovely and even become more valuable. Let’s make it work!

P. S. If you want a postcard from Moscow, please send me a message with your address.

Orkide48 says:
You are so right Marinushka, a postcard is a bit of the soul/mind/heart:):)This year, however, I did not send any postcards from beautiful Zanzibar. In Brazil I met a guy from Japan, who sent postcards to himself:):) I kept all my postcards from friends/family during the past 20 years.
Posted on: Jan 16, 2009
yjc513 says:
I love your thoughts!! So true....there is nothing like a postcard..:-)
Posted on: Jan 15, 2009
toddster184 says:
I send postcards to my friends and family when I am away. Email or text me your addy. You still have a my mobile right?
Posted on: Nov 13, 2008