Rainy rainy dump..

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

Going to Koh Phangan was a mistake. Sure it's probably a nice place in good weather, but there was never even trace of good weather in the 4 days i stayed here. It rained heavily, and constantly. I went back in my own track from the same way I had travelled last week just to see this amazing full moon party everyone i met kept talking of. I came here some days in advance to get a place to stay, and to do some partying before i was going to muslim Malaysia. The accomodation was good enough, In-side bungalows to the amazing price of 250 baht, and even pretty close to the party beach.
I met up with the gang from Koh Tao, the canadian girl and the british couple. That was the only good thing about beeing here, that at least we could be bored together. WE rented a DVD player and sat in watching the whole season of lost. Nice vaccation...
And everything was too expensive here..internet at 3 bahts pr minute...seriously....

I even tried going to the party one of the nights to get less depressed. It was'nt even nearly as good as the beach party on Koh Phi phi. Too much of everything. To high music ,need earplugs. Bad remixes and list pop was the going theme. Too much light. Too many people, teenage boys mostly.
And they were doing this pretty dangerous jumping with a rope on fire...many people got it in the face and such, and the canadian I met a few days earlier had a big burn wound on his foot after that.

2 days before the full moon party i could'nt take it anymore and had to escape this place. I went to  Malaysia.
Koh Phangan