Krabi time

Krabi Travel Blog

So i left Koh Samui after one night and went with the first boat/bus connection to Krabi. It took most of the day, so when i got there i missed my boat to Koh phi phi.
Seems like there's a lot of competition amongst the guesthouses here, so I found one pretty cheaply at 100 baht (3-4$).
The city itself was'nt too interesting, it's just like the lonely planet says; a port for going somewhere else. I saw my first thai muslims here, and realized that I was getting closer to the southern muslim communities.
There was however a lot of cool daytrips going from here to the amazing surrounding beaches, the island where they made that James Bond movie , or to the really cool mangroove forest.
I wandered around at nightfall and passed this pretty cool club where there were like a girlband of 5 girls in miniskirts singing. I thought that would be fun to see, but did'nt feel like going in there by myself. I went to a nearby pub and meet a pretty stupid american that made me realize that I had made the right decision about dropping that place as there where a lot of working girls in that place....That was of course his thing though(middle-age guy).

Next morning I got on the boat for Koh Phi place in the world...

photo by: forevert2