Planting the seed...

Bracknell Travel Blog

Hi Everyone!

I've been thinking about going backpacking through europe for some time but having a girlfriend, mortgage and many material possesions have made me decide not to until now. I figured that I just can't keep holding on and must live my life to the fullest as I want and not how things have been binded together over the years. 2 years ago I was living out in Cyprus and was just beginning to grow up. I moved back to the UK with my girlfriend and have lived here since. I love her to bits but she wants a full time job, 9-5, mortgage and possesions, whilst I want to live free and see the world.

I plan to start travelling in February by first moving out to Cyprus. I'll stay there with my mum for a few months and generally plan my stops back through europe starting in Turkey, Greece, and working back, finishing in the UK.

As I have commited to this decision now I felt it was a good idea to put up my first blog posting as a log, and to generally express my thoughts.

To my girlfriend Suzannah and dog Buffy:  I love you with all my heart and will miss you dearly.

To my family: Why don't you ever show belief in me?