Leaving Work

London Travel Blog

I've been working in sales for over 2 years after leaving uni. I've managed to clear my immediate debts and think about what carear to go for. Before all that though, I'm travelling through Europe. I've handed in  my notice and am sitting at my desk writing this blog on my lunchbreak getting excited about the thought of carving it up round europe with a small gerbil like human called Si. Our trip will start in Tallinn, and take us through Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Munich and Amsterdam.

We've gone for one of those 'eurocard' currency cards, got one each so when I lose mine we can still draw money out on Si's. We decided to buy a camcorder off ebay so we can document our travels. Si (the sensible one) decided to make a rash decision (which are less frequent than the number of seasons Stockport County have been in top flight football) and buy some piece of crap off ebay for £20. The vidcam 'function' on my 5 year old digicam is better. What's more when it turned up it didn't work which just goes to show Gerbils should never make rash decisions, ever again. Leave them to me then at least you can blame someone else when it all goes wrong!

Next time I write on here we'll have left England's green and pleasant land and will be in Baltic Europe. In November. Who's idea was this?

JeAr says: