Some shopping and girls' time :)

Harvey Travel Blog

two girls with her Margaritas
Don't know how but I woke up, went to the office  and nobody realized I was a bit hang over, haha. Actually I wasn't hang over, just very thirsty, haha. I was working during the day and called Adam (another TB) trying to figure it out if we could meet. I met him last time in town and would have been terrific meeting him and his brother - a new TB member. Unfortunately he had to study and wouldn't be able to meet. I was a bit sad about staying alone, but Addie a colleague asked me if I'd like to go out with her after office: Si!

I wanted to do some shopping, but before that we went to her house to feed her dog. Then we went shopping. Nothing outrageous, but I had to look for something nice for my little Gunther. Mom told me he's doing fine and behaving good, so he deserves not just 1 thing, haha.
Hummus appetizer - tasty!!!
I also found cool frames for my TB wall at the HQ, haha. Now I just have to think about how it'd fit in my bag, lol!

We have been walking for hours and finally we decided it was time to go, but before we went to eat. We went to a nice rostisserie. Addie's parents are from Honduras. So she speaks Spanish, with an accent, but she does it very well. Anyway, while we were there, the waiter came and asked me if I was French, what??? that's the first time somebody asked me that, haha. I asked why? and he said because he didn't recognize the language we were speaking. The funniest thing is that he was Peruvian, OMG!!!! We ordered our Margaritas and Hummus for appetizer. It was delicious.

While we were having our main dishes, Addie was asking me while I wasn't with Blair and I told her Blair told me I was "Castigada" (grounded). This is Blair's favorite word in Spanish, haha. According to him I was a bad girl just partying my last time in town, :P
Why could I have done if I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras??? haha

yadilitta says:
es que me esta castigando porque la vez pasada que vine no me quede en su casa con su familia. Es que era Mardi Gras, haha
ratu says:
Ya, pero suena mas a que la culpa es de otro...

he he he
yadilitta says:
mmm, pero la idea es esa
tasty salad!
tasty salad!
Harvey Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious Rostiserie in Harvey - Zea
Zea's is an upscale-casual restaurant that serves an extensive array of barbecue, grilled and rotisserie meats, along with several New Orleans classic… read entire review
Harvey