Last hours in Austin... :( but I'll be back, haha

Austin Travel Blog

our breakfast / lunch with Inca Kola!
It was so not me. I slept until 10:30am! haha. The night was too long and needed to catch up some sleep, haha. I was so happy I decided to pack the night before, so I could relax and chill out now. By the time the 3 of us were awake it was almost noon, haha, so lazy. I took a shower while Kevin and Minh were watching TV.

Minh asked me what I'd like to have for breakfast. I told them I usually don't have breakfast and both of them almost killed me. Kevin said I had to try Minh's breakfasts, haha. So I did, hehe. He fixed an omelette with veggies and sausage. Then he fixed some guacamole too, :P I don't eat avocado but love guacamole and his was delicious! haha. I had time to check in for both of my flights. Austin-Houston and Houston - New Orleans. While I was doing it, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to catch the flight to New Orleans, so I delayed it, ufff.
yeah!
It was a lazy day, but we had to hurry up and go to the airport and Kevin? he would stay to take a nap, haha. It was Sunday, so there was no traffic and we arrived in less than 15min.

Oh! it was so sad saying goodbye to Minh. I'd miss hanging out with him. Well, right now I know where I should stop everytime I have to go to the office, haha. And Minh might be going to South America soon, hopefully I'd be able to meet him when he finally go there, :)
It doesn't last too long until we started to board. The flight to New Orleans would be a short one and actually it was really short. The minute I took a sit, I fall asleep like a baby, haha. I was so tired, zzz

our breakfast / lunch with Inca Ko…
our breakfast / lunch with Inca K…
Austin