Friday night in New Orleans, yeah!!!

New Orleans Travel Blog

Hello Kitty!!!!
First of all, I have to say I don't have pictures from this night. Why? Well, I lost my camera when I was at the airport in Lima, ughhh. Fortunately I had downloaded most of the pics.

I arrived to my hotel around 5:30pm and started packing. I packed and repacked. I bought some frames for the HQ's wall haha, now I tried to fit them in my bag, ufff. But I was ready when Shannon arrived, hehe. He's so kind he was worried if I needed to buy something else. He offered to drive me to different stores, thank you!!! I needed a new briefcase for my laptop, but wanted a bigger one, which I could use to pack more things. After going to different stores, I got it, some other stuff and Hello Kitty's PJ, haha.

This time we would eat before drinking, haha. Drinking with empty stomach is not a good idea at all and we didn't want to make the same mistake twice, hehe.
nice decoration
Last time we were talking about food and we both love Middle Eastern food. Shannon did some research and found a place he has never visited and we drove there. It's a Moroccan restaurant / lounge. You can not only taste the delicious food, but also you can smoke a hooka. We didn't have a reservation, but were lucky and got a table. The place was getting packed. I loved the atmosphere there. Shannon loved it too, in fact he would make a reservation for next weekend since some friends of him would be in town. We were talking how great it would have been if I were there 1 week later, uffff. Nevermind, now I have a new friend in New Orleans and since I'm going quite frequently there would be tons of opportunities, yeah!

I haven't ever tried the Hooka and neither has Shannon.
no words needed
He wanted to try it, but I didn't. I love to experience new things, but I didnt' think it was a good idea doing it just the night before flying back home. Anyway, we had a couple of drinks and got hummus and goat cheese, so delicious!!! yummy!!! After taking a couple of fun pics - which I lost, grrr - we left the place. It was party time! yeah!!!!

We were in Mid City and drove to Downtown, let's go to the French Quarter, yeah!!! We parked same place where we parked last time, haha. Then we started walking, but first getting a drink. You know, is important to act like a local, so I got a Daiquiri, haha. Bourbon street was much more packed than last time, haha. I was looking for the Barbie T-shirt, but I couldn't find my size, :( Nevermind, we were recognizing where we haven been last time, haha.
Daiquiris... :P

We kept on walking and watching everything. Time for a Hand Grenade? Maybe later, Daiquiris are so tasty. They have dozens of flavours. The girl asked me which one I would like to have, mmm. I wasn't sure. I told her I like the sweet and she made me taste 3 different. I chose the "Cajun Storm". Then I read what is in it: "2 kind of Rum, Brandy, and a mix", sounds strong, but it was tasty, :P

After a while we left the place, with our drinks, hehe. We walked for a little while - until our drinks were gone. Shannon asked me if I wanted to go to a club or something. I'd have love to do that. But it was getting late and I still had to finish packing tomorrow morning, so I wanted to sleep. Awwww, I'm gonna miss Shannon. It was so great hanging out with him...

As Cinderella we left dowtown around midnight and drove back to the hotel. My New Orleans' adventure was getting over, well this chapter, hehe...
the Barbie shirt...
the Barbie shirt...
New Orleans Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Hookah Bar in New Orleans - Hookah Cafe
I went to Hookah Cafe with Shannon during my last night in New Orleans. We both like Middle Eastern food and this was the perfect choice! It's loca… read entire review