Eventually I had to work, hehe

Harvey Travel Blog

my rose was blooming :)
The wake up call woke me up today early. I wanted to go to the gym at the hotel, but it wasn't working, grrrr. So I just worked out in my room. One of my colleagues would come for me after picking up my customers, who were staying in other hotel. It was about time so I went to the frontdesk and saw there Louis - another colleague. He just arrived to give me a drive to the office. When we were leaving, my other colleague was arriving, haha. Everyone wanted to pick up the little Peruvian and be sure she'd work, haha.

I was working the whole day, but it didn't stop me to check TB and update my blogs, hehe. The guys went back to downtown early, but not me. I'd stay for a bit longer at the office. One of the girls gave me a drive to the hotel, but before we picked up his kids from daycare. I was expecting 2 children, but they were 4! And she's expecting the 5th! uffff.

Tim drove me to downtown and then we went to a delicious dinner. Sorry I couldn't take pictures, but it would have been so much trying to explain it during the business meeting. After 4 bottles of wine, I left and went back to my hotel. I was ready to sleep. The guys would keep on partying and enjoying the clubs and bars in the French Quarter. But not me, I guess they wanted to be just boys, haha.
yadilitta says:
haha, my own style, haha
Posted on: Oct 28, 2008
Aquedita says:
I love the fact that you actually count time by bottles of wine :P "After 4 bottles of wine, I left" hahaha:D
Posted on: Oct 28, 2008
yadilitta says:
they don't know my secret identity, party girl haha!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
my rose was blooming :)
Kims kids: Elijan and the 3 K g…
Kim's kids: Elijan and the 3 "K" …
Harvey Hotels & Accommodations review
Nice hotel in New Orleans
I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times, since it's located close to work. I can't say much about the value, because company paid for it, but I … read entire review
photo by: yadilitta